Image via Wikipedia
- Am reassigning some my accounts at work so I will have more time to travel out west.
- Had a miserable argument with Mom yesterday which is coloring all my efforts today.
- Applied for a financial analyst job in Denver area.
- Submitted a new article to Skirt! magazine after my first submission was rejected.
- Searched for homes in Heber City / Midway Utah...but still have not made plane reservations to go out there. I don't know why I am so resistant to the area. They have no Catholic churches in Midway, the closest one is in Heber, however, as a Christian would I have a problem being surrounded by people who do not share my faith? On the other hand, it is the most affordable of the areas I'm looking at. Why am I making excuses not to like the place?